Monday 7 July 2014

Stars Fading

I am still unsure of what to write and in what order, so instead I just need to start and see where it goes.  The age old mantra of the writer 'I need to write more'  always going through my head lately.  So here we are, I am in Amsterdam with just one thing on my mind.  How to get Nizha back. 

To be so quickly parted was a delayed shock for me, I was running on an energy from somewhere to get to Liverpool after an incredible 5 months in the desert with my true love.  We planned to get married, but since the beauracratic system can often take its time, especially in Argentina, where things naturally take longer. It didn't happen. We didn't marry by paper, but our souls became married and bonded in a very special way.  'Our baby' which is the fantastic and beautiful album we made, so full of love and both of us is something that will live forever.

I miss Argentina so much, and Nizha.  It was hard there at times, I would miss the things I was so used to.  I thought I would enjoy a little dose of Europe to fill me up, but it is just torture without Nizha.  I know we can build a great musical life together and do wonderful things and have incredible adventures and live in love and excitement.  She is my girl, my partner in everything, and now we need to get her here, so if you are reading this you have to download the album just below for a fiver and help a mate and a dreamer be with his true love and happy.  Whats a fiver for a good karma investment.  Do it now please.

Download our album ‘Where The Days Have No Name’ full of harmony and love in every way.



Follow us on Soundcloud



Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/deadseacaravan

And visit our digital HQ at www.deadseacaravan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zappas Vibrations

Although I speak with so much love for my studio space, it does come with its challenging sides; mainly, the noise. You can have it all cos...